DEIS Public Comment Period Extended to Friday, August 5th
July 22, 2011
The Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC), lead agency for the Cricket Valley Energy Center project, has extended the comment period on the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS), which is available for review on the CVEC Documents page.
Written comments on the DEIS must now be submitted by Friday, August 5, 2011. Send your comments to the DEIS by mail, fax, or email to:
- Stephen M. Tomasik, Project Manager
- NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
- Division of Environmental Permits
- 625 Broadway – 4th Fl.Albany, NY 12233-175
- Fax: 518.402.916
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DEIS is also available to review in person at the following locations:
- Town of Dover Town Hall, 126 East Duncan Hill Road, Dover Plains, NY
- Dover Library, 1797 Route 22, Wingdale, NY
- Cricket Valley Energy Community Outreach Office, 5 Market Street, Dover Plains, NY
- DEC Region 3 Office, 21 South Putt Corners Road, New Paltz, NY
Public Hearings on the DEIS were held in Dover on Tuesday, June 28th and Saturday, July 9th. For more information and to view the recordings of these meetings, please visit the CVEC Meetings page.